Greeley, CO 80634
The sales consultant, or DriveAdvisor as we call it, is directly responsible for selling vehicles at dealership and aligning our customers with a vehicles and financing options that work for them.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guaranteeing satisfaction to customers.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
- Deliver vehicles to customers. This process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Attend sales meetings.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Report to the General Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Take all tests and become a certified salesperson.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership’s service operations.
- Carry out sales, customer service and job performance as indicated in the Sales Consultant Performance Checklist.
- Must be legally and technically able to safely operate company and customer-owned vehicles.
- Must be insurable by Company insurance company.
- Must follow Company safety policies and practices, and immediately report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Must have a valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.